Our speakers are made up of some of the most influential people in the country and represent individuals who are at the top of their industry or field.
Visit our video library to see examples of who we work with and what our talks look like in action.
Our Speaker Network
S4S was created to help make it possible for state schools to access the same prestigious networks often available to their fee-paying peers.
- Established national or global leaders and experts, from CEOs of FTSE 350 companies to tenured professors and BAFTA fellows
- Known in their field by their peers for influencing and shaping their industry or discipline
- Often require assistance making the most of their limited time and support fitting school engagements in the diary each year
The most common way speakers join our network are:
- Nominations from established members of our network or an industry
- Top industry partners such as professional member bodies who can identify and reach out to the very top of their membership
- Via our top organisations taking part in our work experience nominating their leadership
We also work with our sister charity, Inspiring the Future, for professionals of all levels to give their time in a local school for a careers talk or careers activity. To give your time or sign up your wider staff find out more at InspiringtheFuture.org.
Why our speakers and companies say they love working with S4S:
- Our unique network of supporters- they know they are showing support alongside 1,300 of today’s most notable leaders and influencers dedicated to giving back to young people
- Reach enthusiastic students – connect with young people, opening up doors and demystifying misconceptions about access to your profession or industry.
- Spark ambition – inspire students to think big and aim high, showing them that background is not a barrier to success.
- Getting the buzz – our speakers consistently tell us that stepping out of the ‘business bubble’ and engaging with young people from all walks of life makes them see the world differently, too…