Highly motivated leader, and nationally recognised Executive Director with outstanding general management and board experience, an effective, self-aware communicator who inspires leadership at all levels, intellectually strong, commercially and politically astute, able to articulate clear strategic options, evaluate outcomes and plan efficient implementation, particularly in relation to building profitable businesses.
Natural relationship builder, respected among peer groups for interpersonal skills.
• Alumni of both Oxford and Cambridge Business Schools
• Chartered Management Institute – Companion
• (IOD) Director of the Year award – Yorkshire & Humberside (Winner). Runner up, national finals, Institute of Directors – Fellow
• Inside Housing BME Leaders List 2018: Named as one of the UK’s most pre-eminent black and minority leaders in housing
• Member – UK Governments Ofqual Board
• Member – UK Governments British Library Board
• National Director of the Year 2015
• UK’s First Housing Sector Director / BME to receive the prestigious, 2015 Institute of Directors
The Governor of the Bank of England
Co-founder & Head Chef, Hello Fresh
Author and Journalist with The Sunday Times
Professor of IT Ethics, University of Plymouth
Ocean Rower and Environmental Advocate
Head of the Department of Economics, University of Birmingham