Executive Director, Nottingham City Homes
Highly motivated leader, and nationally recognised Director with outstanding general management and board experience, an effective, self-aware communicator who inspires leadership at all levels, intellectually strong, commercially and politically astute, able to articulate clear strategic options, evaluate outcomes and plan efficient implementation, particularly in relation to building profitable businesses.
Natural relationship builder, respected among peer groups for interpersonal skills.
– Chartered Management Institute – Companion.
– Institute of Directors – Fellow.
– Alumni of both Oxford and Cambridge Business Schools.
– UK’s First Housing Sector Director / BME to receive the prestigious, 2015 Institute of Directors (IOD) Director of the Year award – Yorkshire & Humberside (Winner). Runner up, national finals, National Director of the Year 2015.
– Member – UK Governments Ofqual Board