Executive Director, Nottingham City Homes
Highly motivated leader, and nationally recognised Executive Director with outstanding general management and board experience, an effective, self-aware communicator who inspires leadership at all levels, intellectually strong, commercially and politically astute, able to articulate clear strategic options, evaluate outcomes and plan efficient implementation, particularly in relation to building profitable businesses.
Natural relationship builder, respected among peer groups for interpersonal skills.
– Chartered Management Institute – Companion.
– Institute of Directors – Fellow.
– Alumni of both Oxford and Cambridge Business Schools.
– UK’s First Housing Sector Director / BME to receive the prestigious, 2015 Institute of Directors (IOD) Director of the Year award – Yorkshire & Humberside (Winner). Runner up, national finals, National Director of the Year 2015.
– Member – UK Governments Ofqual Board
– Inside Housing BME Leaders List 2018: Named one of the UK’s most pre-eminent black and minority leaders in housing
Head, School of Biological, Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, University of Hull
The Governor of the Bank of England
Paralympian & Crossbench Peer
Professor of Journalism
Professor of Cognitive NeuroImaging, Aston University
Former Director of Porsche & BMW