Coach, Mentor and Consultant
• Coach to individuals and teams since 2002.
• Private practice lawyer in leading City firm, Ashurst from 1993 to 2002.
• General Counsel and Company Secretary of Modern Times Group, a listed international media business (with market capitalization of approximately one billion GBP) from 2002 -2015.
• Olympic Gold Medallist and World Champion while competing in the British rowing team between 1989 and 1999.
• Graduate of the University of Oxford.
• Graduate of Lane 4 Coaching for Performance Excellence Programme (recognised by the European Mentoring Coaching Council).
• A range of leadership positions as co-founder of Sports Law Group at Ashurst, General Counsel, Deputy-Chair of the Board of the Association for Commercial Television in Europe and Steward of Henley Royal Regatta.